The District of Parry Sound Social Services Administration Board - Ontario Works Department
Ontario Works Supervisor
(East Parry Sound - Permanent Full Time Position)
(Starting Annual Salary $70,353.04)
Under the direction of the Manager of Ontario Works the Ontario Works Supervisor will assume the responsibility for the day to day supervision of the Ontario Works operations in accordance with statutes and legislation of the Province of Ontario. The Ontario Works Supervisor is responsible for the integration and training of Ontario Works business practices.
- Successful completion of a post-secondary education in the areas of Social Services and/or Human Services field, or an equivalent combination of education, training and program related experience will be accepted.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a supervisory capacity or 5 years experience in a related field.
- Strong leadership and independent decision making skills.
- Ability to budget for and administer the operations.
- Excellent communication, planning, organizational and problem solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and manage multiple tasks.
- Strong interpersonal skills in Emotional Intelligence and coaching.
- Strong computer skills in a Windows environment and the ability to work with new computer technology.
- Knowledge of local labour markets and local resources.
Qualified persons should submit cover letter & resume (in one document) referencing Job ID #14-10, by August 13, 2014 to:
Attn: Lisa Moore, CHRP
Human Resource Manager
1 Beechwood Drive Parry Sound, ON P2A 1Z1
We thank all applicants. Only those receiving an interview will be contacted