This position requires a strong team player that is committed to business results and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and interfacing with all levels within an organization. As the Junior Graphic Designer, this position requires an advanced level of initiative and judgment in order to organize and prioritize tasks, workload, and projects. Courtesy, tact, and diplomacy are required in dealing with clients and colleagues in every day working relationships.
- A solid skill set in graphic design and the entire design process from concept to production
- Ability to understand and translate a marketing/strategic briefs into engaging creative designs
- Ability to visualize, build and create solutions.
- Thrive on creative business challenges with ability to think outside-the-box, capable of switching quickly between several projects, driving them from start to completion.
- Proficient in a MAC environment with advanced knowledge of Adobe’s Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop).
- Effective English communication (oral and written), administratively strong (understanding budgets, time management skills) and the ability to work under pressure are a must, as this is a deadline-driven business.
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to build strong internal relationships and partnerships
Education & Job Knowledge:
- A certificate, degree or diploma in graphic design.
- Qualified candidates will have 1-2 years graphic design experience
- Proficiency in all industry standard software programs: Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Office, and Mac OSX system
Indeed - 8 months ago