PPG Canada Inc.
Shipper Receiver – Industrial Coatings – Indefinite Term
PPG Canada Inc. is a Winnipeg based manufacturer of industrial paints and coatings for the O.E.M. industry in Canada, the USA, Mexico and South America. We are seeking an individual to fill the position of Shipper Receiver.
This position reports directly to *Admin. and Logistics Manager.
- Coordinating and processing outgoing products and materials; perform inspections to ensure accuracy against BOL
- Preparing and loading goods in a timely manner in order to meet customer fulfillment requirements
- Preparing applicable documentation for shipment of goods
- Contacting freight companies and working with inside/outside customers
- Receiving all incoming shipments and reviewing/inspecting for accuracy
- Put away product in a timely manner
- Other duties as assigned including but not limited to clean up and maintenance of the dock area and warehouse.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Minimum 12 months experience in shipping/receiving
- Must FLUENTLY speak English, Read English, Write English
- Basic computer skills.
- Dependable and reliable.
- Ability to take ownership and initiative. This position requires a self-motivated team player capable of managing multiple priorities in a rapidly changing environment.
- Excellent problem solving, interpersonal and communications skills
- Commitment to exceptional customer service
- Extended hours may be required depending on projects
- Knowledge of a ERP/WMS would be an asset
- Forklift certified or ability to be certified
- WHMIS and TDG certification would be an asset
- Able to lift a minimum of 75 lbs
Submit your Resume and Salary Requirements to:
Attn: Plant Manager
PPG Industrial Coatings
95 Paquin Road
Winnipeg, MB R2J 3V9