Process Plant Constructors Ltd (PPCL), a subsidiary of Propak Systems Ltd, is a leader in oil and gas process plant construction. PPCL handles general mechanical construction projects.
PPCL is seeking a Purchaser for its Harvest Black Gold project site near Conklin, AB.
The main responsibilities include:
- requesting quotes
- contract maintenance
- processing of field requisitions
- purchasing materials (pipe, pipe fittings, structural steel)
Applicants must possess the following skills:
- 2 - 5 years equivalent work experience
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational & multi-tasking skills
- Self-starter with high initiative and motivation
- Mechanical aptitude is an asset
- Strong written & oral communication skills
- Basic oil & gas industry knowledge would be an asset
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Working knowledge in Visual Manufacturing or similar ERP system is an asset as preference will be given to those with a Manufacturing and/or Fabrication background
- Willingness to work at remote job sites
The successful candidate will possess a positive attitude, strong work ethic, be a team player, and have a minimum of 2 years of experience as a buyer in the oil & gas industry.
PPCL provides an attractive remuneration and benefits package.