PPCL, a subsidiary of Propak Systems Ltd., is a leader in oil and gas process plant construction. We are seeking a full-time Field Administrator for a camp position in Northern Alberta. The successful candidate will possess very strong administrative skills in order to provide administrative support and assistance to field operational teams and Corporate Head Office.
- Answer incoming calls and greet all guests and visitors in a professional and friendly manner.
- Manage, track, facilitate and distribute all couriers and mail packages.
- Order and manage office supplies.
- Coordinate travel bookings, meetings and appointments as required.
- Match A/P invoices, POs and receiving, obtain sign off and send to Corporate Head Office for processing.
- Prepare and update spreadsheets, reports and other data as required.
- Maintain good working relationships to provide team support.
- Organization of filing system (hard and soft systems).
- Participate in continuous policy, procedure and process development.
- Other administrative duties as assigned.
- 1 to 2 years of related experience in a camp setting.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Strong communication skills both written and oral.
- Must have excellent organizational and time management skills and be able to multi-task.
- Accounting skills is an asset.
- Must be able to work in a field (remote) area.
- Must have a valid Class 5 drivers license.
Build your career with PPCL
We work in a culture of safety and quality. 20-and-8 day schedule, dayshift, with competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits.
Qualified applicants interested in joining our construction site team, may submit their resume with "PPCL Field Administrator" in the subject line by E-mail, Facsimile or Online:
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Absolutely No Phone Calls Please