POS Bio-Sciences, an employee owned company,, located in Saskatoon, SK, CANADA, is a confidential contract research organization for grams-to-tons process and product development. We are devoted to helping companies fast track the development of superior new products and technologies using cost effective methods.
We are an exciting innovative, fascinating technology and remarkable scientific research organization. Now that you know what we are, here’s who we are! POS is a dynamic organization comprised of richly diverse team members with team leaders who are engaged, motivated and accountable to their team and to the success of POS.
We are looking to add to our Project Leader/Entrepreneurial leadership team - you are described by your peers/clients as:
- possessing extraordinary interpersonal skills
- having a passion for science, both in the lab and in the context of consumer markets
- enjoy the process of creating solutions to complex challenges
- embracing a fast paced environment and juggling multiple projects
- speak candidly, listen intently and ask many question to ensure thorough understanding of the questions being asked and the challenge requiring attention
The successful candidate/entrepreneur will participate in project work which will range in technical complexity from lab scale to pilot plant programs involving unit operations relevant to the extraction and purification of oils and bio-based ingredients from multiple plant varieties, oilseeds, microalgae, yeasts and marine-based materials.
Responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to: drafting proposals, client relationship management, designing programs involving lab experimentation, pilot scale processing and analytical method identification, and preparing timely documentation.
Please Note – if you are interested in this entrepreneurial opportunity, along with your CV, please include a cover letter that clearly expresses the reasons you believe your candidacy should be considered. Expressions of interest without a cover letter will not be considered.