- Promptly and efficiently performs all Front Desk services to the high standards of Pomeroy Hotel, such as registering arriving guests and assigning rooms
- Accurately inputs all guest data and runs reports on timely basis
- Effectively resolves guests concerns as they arise
- Presents statements of charges to departing guest and receives payment
- Promotes teamwork through co-operation
- Handles credit card deposit authorization verifications and guest room deposit transactions
- Upsells Hotel reservation bookings at every opportunity
- Accommodates guest requests to ensure the high guest service standards
- Works as a team with other Guest Service Agents to ensure a high level of guest service through ensuring good communication channels.
-Ability to learn quickly.
-Ability to understand and carry out oral and written instructions and request clarification when needed.
-Strong interpersonal skills.
-Strong organizational skills.
-Ability to work as part of a team.
-Ability to build relationships.
-Superior interpersonal and communication skills - verbal and written
-Passion for excellent guest service; High initiative/Self-starter
-Detail-oriented and task-oriented
-Professional in demeanour and presentation
-Shift work required
The candidate must possess eligible paperwork to legally work in Canada. The Pomeroy Hotel/Pomeroy Lodging is unable to hire foreign workers without current valid work permits, nor can we obtain LMO's (Labor Market Opinions)