Want to be part of a team that is continuously reshaping how consumers get more value from their loyalty programs?
We are all members of loyalty programs, but most of us do not get all the benefits we could. Points.com is dedicated to providing state-of-the-art capabilities to leading global companies (Airlines, Hotels, Financial Institutions, Retailers and more) to help make loyalty programs better and more valuable for consumers.
We're looking for a strategic and results oriented Business Manager to work closely with internal stakeholders to manage the growth and ensure the efficient operations of a multi million dollar business portfolio.
You will leverage both internal KPI’s and resources, along with external data to grow and manage the accounts and loyalty products that have been assigned to your portfolio. Through collaboration with internal & external stakeholders, you will support the business strategy, provide input into future growth opportunities and work with internal teams to develop and execute on the business plan.
- Orchestration of the rhythm of your business portfolio including monthly business reviews, forecasting, reporting
- Lead end to end process on business reviews, and stakeholder communications, including collaborating across the organization to capture progress against the business plan, key updates on priorities, risks, and opportunities
- Work with the product management organization in the identification, assessment and prioritization of product opportunities.
- Work with the sales organization to assess the market opportunity and manage the pipeline that represents top opportunities and provide support to remove potential customer barriers
- Work with the marketing and account management organization to evaluate the effectiveness of marketing programs, define product marketing best practices, and provide input into future growth opportunities
- Seasonal planning and orchestration including the development of timelines, process, and deliverables/templates for partner meetings, and executive monthly team updates
- Develop and lead scorecard visibility and accountability
- Partner with internal stakeholders to drive Customer/Partner satisfaction
- Provide decision support and execution assistance for key projects, and leadership initiatives
Desired Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of related experience in finance, business planning or business operations
- Undergraduate degree with a specialization in business and/or accounting. Candidates with an MBA or accounting designation (e.g. CMA) are preferred.
- Strong presentation, analytical and financial skills
- Advanced MS Excel Skills
- Demonstrated experience using business intelligence & CRM tools is preferred (e.g. Micro Strategy, Salesforce.com)
- Strong ability to analyze, interpret and communicate business results.
- Strong project management and organization skills, excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong cross-group collaboration and impact and influence
- Strong business and operations background
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to drive multiple priorities in complex business environment
Benefits & Perks @ Points.com:
- Casual dress, every day of the week!
- Beer cart Fridays: free beer and snacks!
- Awesome loft-like workspace, with ping pong, foosball, sofas, lunch room, and a rooftop patio.
- Flexible work hours.
- Team events: bowling, lunch, paintball, drinks, patio potluck.
- Great central location downtown, in the trendy Entertainment District.
- Opportunities to continuously challenge yourself, innovate, and improve
About Points International Ltd.:
Points International Ltd. (TSX: PTS; Nasdaq: PCOM), is the owner and operator of Points.com, the global leader in reward currency management providing multiple eCommerce and technology solutions to the world's top loyalty brands. Points.com also manages the largest consumer rewards management platform, allowing more than 3 million users to trade, track, exchange, and redeem their loyalty points, miles, and rewards. Recently, Points International was the receipient of several prestigious awards; the Company was named the 5th largest Canadian software company and the 40th largest Canadian technology company by the 2012 Branham300 list as well as ranked 40thby PROFIT Magazine’s top 200 Canadian companies by five-year revenue growth for 2012.
Points.com's solutions enable the management and monetization of loyalty currencies, including frequent flyer miles, hotel points, retailer rewards and credit card points, as well as enhancing loyalty program consumer offerings and back-end operations for more than 40 partners worldwide. Further, Points.com’s SaaS products allow eCommerce merchants to add loyalty solutions to their online stores and reward customers for purchases.
For more information on Points.com, visit www.pointsinternational.com, follow us on Twitter (@pointsadvisor), fan us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/pointsfans) or read our blog (http://blog.points.com).
Type: Full-time Experience: Mid-Senior level Functions: General Business, Strategy/Planning Industries: Information Technology and Services
Indeed - 30+ days ago
Points International Ltd. provides a range of e-commerce and technology services to loyalty program operators using a common infrastructure....