PMP Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Work ethic and job accomplishments
Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ONMarch 16, 2016
Typical day starts with 30-45 minutes of exercise at the gym or cycling to work. Starting the day at work around 6:30-7:00 AM.
I like to stay busy and accomplish the work at hand each day.
I have learned a lot in my years working at several different job functions and different parts of the country and world, about IT, telecom, computers, cabling, networking, managing people, dealing with conflict, and working under extreme pressure and responsibility.
I have been a manager since 1985 and have managed many different type projects, technologies, many different dynamics in teams, vendors, contractors.
Co-workers and I usually always get along, I am a hard worker, but I like to joke around and try lighten the mood. People I have managed in the past seem to like me and some I still contact via e-mail and social media.
Hardest part of the job for me is many folks don't just do their jobs and so we project managers need to poke and prod and motivate and encourage and push to get things delivered on time and on budget.
I enjoy winning and succeeding, For me delivering on time and on budget and the client is happy is what makes my day at work and if we all can go home happy that's been a good day.
Pros
Good hard work and good salary.
Cons
Long hours, long evenings, many weekends.
No fun at all, work with machines
machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ONOctober 30, 2014
pay well, working environment is not that great.
automatic welding matchines, learnt how to inspect the parts
Project Management professional
Projects Control Manager (Current Employee) –  QATARAugust 30, 2014
Project Management
GOOD KNOWLEDGE
ALL SPECTRUM OF PROJECT MANAGEMENT
Pros
good
Cons
no comments