With over 20 years of experience in audio visual integration, PJS Systems is the go-to integrator for the largest and most sophisticated projects in the province. We have an impressive resume of clients and installations, both large and small, including post-secondary educational facilities, medical facilities, corporate boardrooms, hotels, restaurants, theatres, and operations centers. Our highly trained on-staff engineering, design, project management, installation, and programming teams have literally thousands of successfully completed projects under their belts. PJS Systems prides itself as the “benchmark” of the industry by continually performing work to quality standards which far exceed the industry norm.
PJS is looking to recruit an experienced Senior Sales Associate. In this role you will sell PJS Systems products and services to corporate, educational, government and other agreed upon target market segments. The successful applicant will work within the sales and support teams for the achievement of customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and long-term account goals in line with company vision and values.
- Sell professional AV systems and services within specific target market(s).
- Analyze the territory/target market’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customers to PJS Systems.
- Develop annual personal business plan in conjunction with Sales Manager, which details activities to follow during the fiscal year, which will focus the Sales Associate on meeting or exceeding sales quota.
- Sell consultatively and make recommendations to prospects and clients of the various solutions PJS Systems offers.
- Develop and maintain a database of qualified leads through referrals, telephone canvassing, face to face cold calling on business owners, direct mail, email, and networking.
- Maintain and update all sales activity in our internal CRM system.
- Assist in the implementation of company marketing plans.
- Create and conduct effective proposal presentations that identify prospects business problems, the effects of the problems, and the PJS Systems solutions to their problems.
- Source and develop client relationships and referrals.
Desired Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate will possess all of the skills and experience to perform the outlined job functions to a high level. We are looking for someone to hit the ground running and contribute immediately. While sales experience with audio/visual systems is definitely an asset, all candidates with demonstrated sales success in a technology systems integration environment will be seriously considered.
Post-secondary degree or diploma in Marketing, Business, or related discipline. SMEI certification is an asset.
Minimum 5 years of demonstrated solution sales experience in a technology systems integration environment.
The successful candidate must possess above-average skills in the following areas:
- Written and verbal communications
- Time management, multi-tasking, and organization
- Use of Microsoft office and CMS software
- Lead generation skills
- Professional presentation skills
- Extensive experience in all aspects of Customer Relationship Management
- Proven ability to achieve sales quotas
- Demonstrates technical/solution selling skills and product knowledge that allows Sales
Associate to give effective presentation of PJS Systems capabilities
- Complete understanding of pricing and proposal models
- Demonstrates the ability to carry on a business conversation with business owners and decision makers
- Demonstrates the ability to gather, submit detailed business information for designing, pricing, and presentation of solutions to identified prospects’ business problems
- Ability to cold call on selected target markets
- Type: full time, permanent, salaried
- Compensation: to be determined
Please send us your resume and a cover letter detailing your experience, suitability for this role, and salary expectations.
- Please ensure Job#SA1207 is included in the subject line.
- Due to the volume of responses, only those short-listed for interview will be contacted.
- References will be requested of all short-listed candidates.
Thank you for your interest in PJS.