PI Fine Art is one of North America's leading publishers of a wide variety of art products. The company is a leading source of fresh artwork for the retail, corporate, healthcare and hospitality markets. PI has also grown to keep up with the demand for custom created artwork. Representing over 100 artists, PI has earned an unprecedented reputation in the industry.
This position supports the Director of Hospitality and his network of Sales Representatives supplying custom framed art and mirrors to the hotel industry across North America.
The position is all about detail - processing orders, preparing quotes, organizing and maintaining files, preparing and updating schedules, etc. You will need to be numerate and very accurate with measurements. The position offers lots of variety and is very fast-paced.
If you have an analytical mind and can set priorities which juggling multiple tasks, this is an opportunity to learn and grow with a busy, successful company.
- 2 years office experience preferred
- Computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, Office, PowerPoint. Knowledge of Photoshop is helpful.
- A sense of colour and design is a definite asset
- Highly organized
- Very professional and personable in dealing with clients
- Excellent communication skills.