We have exciting opportunities to offer in many disciplines and in different career stages. We are always interested in talented, energetic individuals who thrive when they can have a real impact on bottom-line success.
Successful applicants will be joining a rapidly growing company with an impressive client list. Our policy is to promote and develop our employees to grow with us. As such, we offer excellent career opportunities across all our departments
The Customer Service Representative delivers the presentation with passion, commitment, courtesy and professionalism and in conformance to policy and procedure. Additionally, it is paramount that this position use unwavering customer service and high ethical selling standards.
- Provides website support, including troubleshooting connectivity issues and navigation, while providing excellent customer service in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Will use one system for call casing, and multiple systems for gathering client information.
- Must have good communication and problem solving skills.
- Inbound call center; candidate can expect to take approx 30-40+ calls daily; will increase as skillsets do.
- Spanish/English Bilingualism – must have both
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Exemplary verbal and written communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to use resources to research issues and handle complex customer calls
- Recent call center experience a must; no exceptions
Flexible Availability: Monday to Sunday - (TBD in the interview)
Rate: Bilingual Starting from $11.00/hr (Weekly Pay) + Shift Bonus
Start Date: Immediately
Location: Old Port of Montreal
Phocus Solutions is a full-service customer contact center providing industry-leading expertise to enable clients to benefit from effective...