- Growing Language School currently seeking the assistance of an Academic Director. Are you interesting in building academic excellence? Do you have a passion for ESL Education? Apply today!
- Plan student, teacher schedules for each cohort each academic term.
- Programs and Curriculum Assessment
- Ensure that grading and submission of grades are completed against agreed deadlines.
- Lead, support and develop the academic team at PGIC Toronto
- Knowledge of all academic testing (Placement Tests, Level Tests, TOEIC, IELTS)
- Support students in academic success
- Build Supply Teacher List
- Provide communication between Academic Staff and Councillors
- Manage all academic materials (Books, CD’s)
- With support from Student Services, provide information on academic clubs and after-school programs.
- Build Pathway Programs with Colleges & University
- Ability to lead and work productively, positively and respectfully with groups of individuals with varied interests and perspectives.
- TESOL ONTARIO/TESOL CANADA
- Previously experience in Management
- Previous experience working in an ESL environment
Only serious candidates will be contacted for this position.
Indeed - 9 months ago
copy to clipboard