The Shipper/Receiver is responsible for the safe and efficient receiving/shipping and storage of materials including mechanical and manual material handling methods.
1. Safe and efficient loading and unloading of trailers utilizing forklift
2. Manually picking of orders
3. Collection of QA samples as per SOPs
4. Movement of materials within the warehouse and from Production D to the warehouse utilizing forklift
5. Ensure optimal, organized and safe storing of products within the warehouse.
6. Shunting of materials in yard utilizing company tractor trailers
7. Ensure accurate and timely processing of all shipping and receiving documents are cross checked with the purchase / sales order for accuracy and received in the system daily in a timely manner as well as handed into accounting for processing of product receipts and shipping bills.
8. Practise safe work habits and good housekeeping at all times. Ensure all delivery/pickup operators follow company safety procedures
9. Any issues/concerns are to be directed to immediate supervisor either in person or via telephone
10. May be required to assist other departments and to switch swifts from time to time and do other duties may be required
11. Required to assist with quarterly inventory counts at least 4 Saturday or Sundays a year.
- Warehouse and production environment
- Temperatures may be extreme
- Fast paced, demanding work environment
- At least 5 years shipping receiving experience in fast past warehouse
- Experience with RF scanning system
- Ability to lift 55 lbs. on a regular basis
- At least 5 years’ experience on a counterbalance forklift
- Do not have an allergy to peanuts