PERI Formwork Systems Inc. is seeking three energetic, motivated and driven individuals to join their dynamic team in our Bolton yard location. PERI is a leading global company in formwork, scaffolding and related engineering with over 6,500 employees worldwide.
- Count parts using basic addition, subtraction and multiplication
- Differentiate between colours, shapes and sizes
- Handle both large and small parts, as well as repetitive motion
- Remove, repair and replace basic components using a variety of hand tools as instructed
- Use small hand tools such as hammers, chisels, screw drivers, spanners and pliers
- Use power hand tools such as drills, saws, grinders, routers and rivet guns
- Accurately log service work records
- Ability to work in teams and/or independently
- Work to defined quality and productivity standards
- Work is performed outdoors year round in most weather conditions
- Regular exposure to dust, dirt and grime
- Constant exposure to forklift and transport truck traffic
The successful candidate will have:
- Capability to lift up to 10 kilograms on a regular basis and up to 20 kilograms on an occasional basis
- Capacity to reach at and above shoulder level
- Standing and walking up to 8 hours per day
- Mathematical aptitude - ability to perform basic addition, subtraction and multiplication and the ability to count parts manually
- Visual accuity - ability to differentiate between colours, shapes and sizes
- Physical aptitude - ability to handle both large and small parts for material preparation and movement
- Able to accurately log service work records
- Attendance must be punctual and consistent
Qualified individuals are invited to submit their resumes to Human Resources by e-mail.
We thank all applicants for their interest in the position; however only those selected will be contacted.
PERI is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Indeed - 9 months ago
PERI is a leading global company in formwork, scaffolding and related engineering with over 5,700 employees worldwide. Our comprehensive...