PERI Formwork Systems Inc. is seeking an energetic, motivated and driven individual to join their dynamic team in our Calgary office. The world of formwork and scaffolding is an exciting area in which to work, wherein employees are continually exposed to rewarding and enjoyable challenges that offer individuals the opportunity to develop unique and creative solutions for every type of project.
PERI is a leading global company in formwork, scaffolding and related engineering with over 6,500 employees worldwide. Our comprehensive product range is the basis for the most cost-effective solutions in concrete construction. PERI offers excellent engineering expertise, efficient logistics operations, practical instruction and construction site support, hands on training and exceptional technical documentation. PERI takes an avid interest in the growth and development of all employees as they are the driving force behind the company’s continued success.
As part of our exceptional team you will:
- Lead the sales team in all daily operations
- Assist in the development of local strategy
- Manage and develop key customer accounts, negotiations and proposals
- Coordinate project start-ups and monitor project execution and close-outs
- Train and develop the skill level of all sales staff
The successful candidate will have:
- 8+ years of experience in technical sales, business development and sales management
- Strong technical background in formwork and scaffolding systems
- Experience in the construction industry, preferably with formwork experience
- Demonstrated leadership skills combined with experience leading a sales team
- Excellent communication, presentation and organizational skills
- Goal-oriented, entrepreneurial and self-motivated
- Experience in AutoCAD, and MS Office: Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Qualified individuals are invited to submit their resumes to Human Resources by e-mail.
We thank all applicants for their interest in the position; however only those selected will be contacted.
PERI is an Equal Opportunity Employer