An experienced Network Analyst/Architect is required for a very progressive and exciting company.
The candidate will be responsible for designing and supporting the infrastructure, which spans primary and DR locations in three cities. The candidate will design the topology to manage growth, improvements, or best practice. The Enterprise consists of Windows Servers, MS Exchange, Cisco networking, and virtualization. In addition, the incumbent will participate in developing standards, security practices, maintenance, disaster planning, hardware/software acquisition and project management of related infrastructure projects.
- Design, configuration, installation, and support of network switches, routers, and network security infrastructure for LAN and WAN implementations.
- In-depth knowledge of DHCP, DNS, network topologies, protocols, and security components.
- Key network hardware and associated software (routers, switches, gateways, and firewalls).
- A good understanding of major Network Operating Systems.
- Experience with Windows 2000 - 2008 server, Active Directory, GPO, IIS.
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Network architecture, planning & design, implementation, problem resolution, maintenance, and upgrades to a wide range of LAN and WAN data network equipment and network infrastructure.
- Planning and design of Network Security solutions.
- Planning and deploying disaster recovery (DR) and high availability (HA) solutions
- Able to handle multiple projects - Management for LAN/WAN solutions from design to implementation will be required.
- Documentation of various configurations, processes, and procedures
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work under pressure.
- Solid problem solving and analytical skills
- Candidates must be able to work independently with some extended hours / over time, and after hours.
Required Professional Designation/Certification:
- Post secondary education or professional technical training.
- Professional certifications such as CCNP or CCDP is desirable.
- 5-7 years of LAN and WAN technical support.
- Planning, design, and implementation practices for LAN installations.
- Related technical work.