The Digital Marketing Assistant will be responsible for designing banners, web pages and email templates in order to support our ongoing marketing efforts. In addition to the graphic design support, this individual will provide support with analytics & sales reporting and reputation management. This position is available immediately and is in our Victoria, BC office.
- Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on knowledge of digital layout principles and esthetic design concepts.
- Prepare analytics and sales reports.
- Monitor brand online and assist in social media strategy.
- Contribute to concepts and activities supporting active marketing channels such as Email Marketing and Social Media.
- Stay current with new design trends in online marketing.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Completed relevant diploma or 2 years equivalent experience
- Possess a strong eye for design and how it relates to online advertising and ROI
- Working knowledge of HTML/PHP, CSS and WordPress
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Fireworks, or other graphics editing tools
- Fundamental knowledge and experience with web analytical tools (i.e. Google Analytics)
- Copy writing skills an asset
- Ability to multitask, take direction and meet deadlines
- Great attention to details
- Self-motivated and good team player
- Takes accountability and ownership of his/her own work
If this sounds like a good fit, we want to hear from you. Please email us with your cover letter, resume and salary expectations.
Indeed - 12 months ago
PC HelpSoft Labs Inc is an online retail software company that specializes in the sale of utility software to the general public.