PBS is one of the leading providers of Dealership Management Software in North America. We are unique in the industry because we view our customers as business partners, technology innovators, and friends. Discover the face behind the name and the culture that defines us as an organization.
PBS embraces the newest technology trends and our innovative software helps PBS dealers stay ahead of the curve. We strive to make daily processes more effective and efficient through our user friendly modules.
PBS Systems is currently seeking experienced individuals to join the busy Dealer Training and Optimization Team as a Software Trainer and installer. The DTO team works with our customers in advance of them going live on our software to train the key personnel at automotive dealerships using the PBS product. Our DTO Analysts also travel onsite to the dealerships to continue helping and training the dealership staff during the first week of go live. Our energetic team is looking for creative, innovative and enthusiastic individuals who are willing to start their career providing world-class customer service. As a DTO Support Analyst you need to be able to communicate effectively, provide empathy for the customer, as well as build and maintain positive relationships.
Responsibilities will include:
- Provide excellent software training and support to our customers
- Ensure support services are delivered professionally and effectively
- Work on project teams supporting other departments and installation needs
- Monitor and respond to helpdesk tickets assigned to the team
- Notify management of critical issues
- 1-2 weeks per month Travel within North America required
Any of the following would be considered an asset:
- Dealership Experience
- Customer service experience
- Incident Management
- Problem Management
- ITIL Fraework
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office
- Strong Analytical and Organizational Skills
- Works well both with a team and independently
- Ability to embrace variety, structure, change and innovation