Construction Project Coordinator - Permanent Full Time Employment
PBC Group is seeking an immediate position for a Construction Project Coordinator to provide assistance and support to the Senior Construction Manager and Controller with respect to assisting in controlling all construction activities including Contractor billing and invoices.
PBC Group was established in 1958, and provide Development and Construction Management Services to Institutional Clients in the ICI sector. Land Development, Condo, Hotel, Multi-Family.
Responsibilities and the understanding of all aspects of construction.
- Receive, distribute, and organize all technical documentations, including Drawings, Specifications, Shop drawings, Site instructions, Progress billing and Schedules.
- Assist in setting up Contract Agreements, Scope of Works, Schedule of Values, Change Orders, and Purchase Orders.
- Track and update through the use of spreadsheets and schedules the progress of work.
- Attend Consultant design meetings, Project team meetings, Safety meetings and Site construction meetings, record and distribute minutes to all project team members.
- Assist in the collation of the monthly Subcontractor invoices and billings.
- Ensure that the Project Safety Program documentation are being up dated and current.
- Computer literate in Word, Excel, MS Project and Outlook, also to learn the Core Con software program.
- Accurately track and manage all Change orders notices, Change orders, Purchase orders and Schedule of Values in the data base.
You will ensure timely and reliable execution of the construction coordination in a timely and profitable manner. Also you must be very familiar with construction methods/ systems and have strong multi-tasking and organizational skills. You must also demonstrate the willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities, and work both independently and in a team environment. Minimum 5 years’ experience required.
Base salary – depending of years of experience.
If you meet the requirements, please send Cover Letter and Resume via email