Our client is a global professional services client based on Annacis Island in Delta, BC provides world-class technology and business processes to their clients.
This is a full time permanent role and we are in search of a SAP Supply Chain Manager Support Analyst
This position is responsible for supporting detailed data and process analysis to identify and understand supply chain issues.
- Lead data and process analysis to identify and understand underlying supply chain issues including targeted root cause analysis efforts
- Based on analysis, lead cross-functional teams to improve supply chain performance. Improvements could include establishing new processes, re-engineering existing processes, improving data flows, and system implementations.
- Utilize project management skills in SAP implementation, becoming the business subject matter expert
- Drive comprehensive change management, ensuring successful implementation, adoption, and application of new capabilities.
- Successfully train and handoff new capabilities to functional teams.
- Identify product forecasting trends, inventory levels and production schedules.
- Develop the knowledge and expertise to serve as a subject matter expert on internal supply chain data and performance. In addition to internal data sources, gain solid understanding of key Supplier’s data. Utilize this expertise to aggregate internal and external data sources to build a ‘complete supply chain story’.
OTHER DESIRED EXPERIENCE/ATTRIBUTE
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain or Business Administration
- 1+ years’ experience in Operations/Supply Chain/Analytics
- Experience with SAP and Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Ability to work well both an independently as a member of a team.
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Organized, pro-active and self-directed; able to perform with minimal supervision
- Strong commitment to professional client service excellence
- Willing to travel within North America
- Immediate availability preferred
Our client offers:
- Work with recognized world class processes and people
- Engagement on projects with large, well-known organizations in Canada within multiple industries
- Many opportunities for growth within the organization
- Full benefits package
- Multicultural, diverse work environment.
Interested candidates may apply to Julia Hale at PAUL ALEXANDER TMC. Please send resumes to julia.hale (at) paulalexandertmc.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, we are only able to contact those who have been shortlisted.
PAUL ALEXANDER offers a suite of services spanning the full spectrum of talent management products and services including; recruiting, planning, developing, engaging, deploying, and rewarding employees throughout the organization.