Test Manager (Delta BC)
Our client is seeking a Test Manager to join the company and help build a world class, best practice testing capability. The Test Manager will become part of the management team and contribute to the overall growth of the company.
The successful candidate will demonstrate key attributes of a strong leader - initiative, big picture thinking, strategic mindset, and be collaborative and proactive in his/her approach. The Test Manager will also contribute to the sales and solutioning of new projects.
**Please note this is a full time permanent position with benefits.**
- Responsible for managing projects within the testing team. Acts as the point of contact or liaison to the master client for testing projects.
- Takes responsibility for all phases of testing and the management of the testing activities within a development project. Creates the test effort estimates, co-ordinates all testing tasks within the team, evaluates, maintains and improves testing roles and responsibilities within the product development life-cycle. Manages team compliance with existing measures for reporting testing efforts.
- Facilitates the development, implementation and adherence of testing standards with all stakeholders. Provides guidance on defining highly complex test strategies and plans for project teams.
- Develops and maintains excellent working relationships with team and client stakeholders. Co-operates with clients and senior staff as required in the development of the testing strategy to be employed for development projects.
- Conducts performance reviews, mentoring and career development discussions, evaluates and implements training needs for team. Approves the work of testers with an emphasis on maintaining workflow and quality standards.
- Knowledgeable in all aspects of testing including Functional, Regression, Performance, Security, Penetration, Automation, and Usability.
- Experience working with Enterprise grade testing methodologies.
- In depth software quality assurance experience including proven management, supervisory, or leadership experience.
- The ability to work to agreed deadlines.
- Experience working within a matrix-style structure.
- Strong QA and Testing industry knowledge.
- Experience using standard testing tools, e.g. HP Quality Center, HP LoadRunner, HP QuickTest Professional, Selenium, Bugzilla, JIRA, etc.
- Able to operate in both small to medium sized businesses and medium to large enterprise is preferred.
- Experience working according to established SDLC methodologies is required.
- Must be willing to travel within North America on occasion.
Interested candidates may apply to Alisha Damani at PAUL ALEXANDER Talent Management Consultants. Please send resumes by replying to this message.
Indeed - 14 months ago
PAUL ALEXANDER offers a suite of services spanning the full spectrum of talent management products and services including; recruiting,...