Our client is in search of a Systems Analyst for their Calgary location.
The position will be an integral part of an ongoing application upgrade project. The role will be responsible for the technical details of the solution such as application configuration, architecture, data migration and integration. The resource may also play a role of team lead during the development phase. This position will require a highly motivated individual who can work well in a team environment and communicate well with other team members as well as with business representatives.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in solution architecture;
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in data migration;
- Ensure that the application, data, network and infrastructure architectures meet evolving business requirements and meet standards for reliability, scalability and availability;
- Analyze business context (trends and business strategy) to derive the architecture in support of the solution;
- Experience with data profiling, data cleansing, data transformation and data loading;
- Maintain data integrity and availability, provide automation and reuse where possible,
- Align with existing architectures and frameworks;
- Excellent verbal and written Communication Skills; and outstanding presentation & inter personal skills;
- Be able to coordinate, schedule and manage the associated efforts put forth by the technical team in transforming design specifications into a production implementation;
- Ensure solutions adhere to established procedures and best practices
- Experience in Pelaton WellView or Siteview
1. Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
2. Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
3. Good organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
****Please note this is an 8-month contract role with a possibility of an extension
Interested candidates may apply to Alisha Damani at PAUL ALEXANDER TMC. Please send resumes by replying to this post.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, we are only able to contact those who have been shortlisted.
PAUL ALEXANDER offers a suite of services spanning the full spectrum of talent management products and services including; recruiting, planning, developing, engaging, deploying, and rewarding employees throughout the organization.
PAUL ALEXANDER offers a suite of services spanning the full spectrum of talent management products and services including; recruiting,...