Based in Brampton, Ontario, Par-Pak Ltd. is a part of The Waddington Group and has become North America’s leading independent designer and manufacturer of Plastic Packaging for the foodservice, bakery, produce and food processing markets.
For more information visit - www.parpak.com
Terms of Employment
8 hrs day shift from Monday to Friday
- Strong hydraulics, pneumatics, and welding experience
- Strong PLC skills, troubleshooting and programming.
- Works in a cost effective manner and maintains a high standards of quality and excellent workmanship.
- Performs preventive and predictive maintenance on production and production supporting equipment as outlined in the individual work instructions.
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting electronic system faults.
- Certified Electrician license - 442A
- 5+ years of experience as a Electrician/ Millwright
- Good working understanding of electro-mechanical principles.
- Good communication skills in English (verbal and written)
- Able to work at heights using ladders and scissor lifts
- Must have own tools
- Regularly exposed to noise and temperature changes.
With manufacturing facilities in Montreal and Toronto, POLAR PAK INC. (formerly Polar Plastic and Par-Pak) has many of the same...