Par-Pak Ltd. is a designer and manufacturer of rigid Plastic packaging with manufacturing facilities in United States, Canada and the United Kingdom. We are currently looking for a qualfiied and licensed Electrician to join our plant maintenance team in Brampton, Ontario.
This is an opportunity to work with the latest Technology PLC machines driven by Servo motors and a good opportunity to make a career in Thermoforming. On-the-job training is provided for this position.
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time, Continental shifts, day/night rotation
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting electronic system faults
- Tuning equipment and ensuring that adequate controls and safety measures are functional
- Carrying out electrical maintenance procedures
- Repairing and replacing parts as required by the company’s preventative maintenance programme
- Ensuring that replacement parts are on order in order to reduce downtime
- 3+ years of experience
- Inter-provincial industrial electrician certification (442A) is required
- Experience in the plastics manufacturing industry is required
- Experience with Thermoforming machinery is preferred
- Good knowledge of PLCs troubleshooting
- Good communication skills in English (verbal and written)
Permanent, Full time employment
With manufacturing facilities in Montreal and Toronto, POLAR PAK INC. (formerly Polar Plastic and Par-Pak) has many of the same...