The Corporate QA Manager is responsible for planning, creating and directing the quality assurance policies, programs and initiatives for all company locations in Canada. The role is based in Brampton, Ontario, however frequent travel to Montreal, Quebec is required as well as visits to Customer sites.
- Design, develop and standardize quality assurance processes for the business
- Liaise with Sales and external customers on problem resolution, non-conformance reports, corrective actions, and customer service in order to ensure that the product meets or exceeds the quality standards of the customer.
- Lead Plant staff including Managers, Supervisors, and technical staff in operational excellence initiatives. Stimulate quality awareness and implications throughout the organization
- Support new product development and continuous improvement of existing products.
- Provide leadership, direction, and coaching to the Quality team
- Education, Experience and Skill Requirements:
- 10+ years of relevant hands-on experience in a manufacturing environment, preferably in the Plastics industry
- Bachelors in Engineering or equivalent experience is an asset
- Proven track record of developing and implementing Quality Management Systems in manufacturing environments.
- Strong leader with effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills.
- Ability to travel to other Company locations and Customers’facilities.
- Ability to multi-task and deliver results in a high-pressure environment.
- Proficient with MS Office suite, web-based and database applications
- Knowledge of ISO methodologies and HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points) System and GMP
- Bi-lingual (English / French) preferred.
Indeed - 13 months ago
Par- Pak ltd. is part of The Waddington North America Group and is a leading Canadian designer and manufacturer of plastic packaging,...