Position: Aircraft Maintenance Engineer X 2
Status: Permanent full time
Basic Job Function:
The Engineer (AME) is responsible to the Maintenance Control Manager for maintenance, repair, modification, overhaul and alteration of company aircraft and aeronautical products placed under his/her charge.
For all aircraft assigned to the Engineer (AME), they will perform the daily operations to ensure timely completion of all related activities and tasks, resulting in safe and reliable aircraft.
The Engineer (AME) will ensure regulatory compliance with Maintenance regulations and that approved company policies and procedures are understood and adhered to. In addition, he/she will ensure a safe working environment for all personnel.
Skills, knowledge and abilities:
- Possess the skills and knowledge to identify and prioritize operational problem areas and the ability to execute policies and procedures.
- Provide supervision, guidance, direction and support to apprentice mechanics and other assigned personnel.
- Strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to work with all levels of employees within the company as well as external business relationships.
- Ensure proper paperwork is in order and submitted on time; certifications and recertification have been recorded prior to releasing aircraft into service.
- Stays current on Company Maintenance Control Manuals and other industry related manuals/materials.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Must hold a valid Transport Canada AME M1 and/or M2 license.
- Must have a current Human Performance in Aircraft Maintenance certificate.
- Licensed “M” engineer with experience on B1900 and SAAB 340 an asset.
- Graduated from a recognized Transport Canada school and approved to carry out AME license Examinations.
- Shift work and travel are required.
- Ability to work in a team environment with minimal supervision.
- As per conditions in Maintenance Control Manual Sect 2.
Interested Applicants can forward applications to:
carrers @ pacificcoastal.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Pacific Coastal Airlines is a family owned and operated company headquartered at the South Terminal of Vancouver International Airport. The...