P3 Voith Aerospace headquartered in Montreal is a leading edge consulting and engineering company. Our core competencies can be found in management consulting, interim project management, engineering and technical publication services. As a joint venture between the P3 Group and the Voith Group, we employee more than 1,000 consultants and engineers worldwide. We work with large clients in the aerospace sector.
Our main clients are the leading OEM’S of the North American aerospace industry including their adjacent suppliers. Our engineering projects are rolled out in close interaction with our customer. Besides our technical expertise, P3 is known for our state-of-the-art project management approach. For more information on the company, please visit www.p3voith.com
To support our aviation division in Canada we are currently hiring Systems Test Engineers
Successful candidates must be highly motivated professionals with the ambition to work as a true team player. They must be willing to work in an international environment and are able to work independently and make quick decisions in demanding situations. Interest in sharing knowledge and taking over responsibility when necessary is a prerequisite for working for P3.
Interested candidates have at least three years of working experience, however 3-10 years experience is preferred. Please no recent graduates.
- Tasks include supporting, planning and testing of the Integrated Systems Test Certification Rig and Environmental Control System on the aircraft development program.
- Responsible for test review’s and adding comments on requirements, schedules and systems installations.
- Ensure Test readiness of the following Aircraft Systems: flight controls, fly-by-wire, high-lift, hydraulics, avionics, electrical, propulsion & environmental control.
- An engineering degree in the field of Mechanical Eng./Aviation/Aerospace /Electrical Eng.
- Several (3-10) years of working systems-test experience.
- Engineering background and good knowledge of aircraft systems and operations.
- Good team working skills as well as the ability to work independently.
- Exceptional knowledge of instrumentation, data acquisition and load control systems.
- Available to work in shifts.
- English up to negotiation level is required.
- Good communication skills
How to apply
Please send your complete CV and cover letter in English via email to Gisela.Barrett(at)p3voith.com. Please remember to save your CV document under your first and last name before attaching it to your email. Address the subject heading with the appropriate position provided above in which you are applying for and indicate earliest start date and desired salary.
P3 Voith Aerospace Ltd.
6500 Trans-Canadian Highway, Suite 400
Pointe-Claire, H9R 0A5