P3 Voith Aerospace Ltd. headquartered in Montreal is a leading edge consulting and engineering company. Our core competencies can be found in management consulting, interim project management, engineering and technical publication services. As a joint venture between the P3 Group and the Voith Group, we employee more than 1,000 consultants and engineers worldwide. We work with large clients in the aerospace sector.
Our main clients are the leading OEM’S of the North American aerospace industry including their adjacent suppliers. Our engineering projects are rolled out in close interaction with our customer. Besides our technical expertise, P3 is known for our state-of-the-art project management approach. For more information on the company, please visit www.p3voith.com
To support our aviation division in Canada we are currently hiring Aerospace Manufacturing Engineers. The Manufacturing Engineer converts the design information into specifications that will result into instructions for the manufacturing of wire harnesses switch boxes, panels, printed circuits across the whole aircraft. The engineer is also responsible for delivering technical support to the manufacturing group.
Successful candidates must be highly motivated professionals with the ambition to work as a true team player. They must be willing to work in an international environment and are able to work independently and make quick decisions in demanding situations. Interest in sharing knowledge and taking over responsibility when necessary is a prerequisite for working for P3.
We are seeking the following candidates with relevant working experience of at least three years, however 3-10 years experience is preferred. Please no recent graduates.
- Converting the design information for use in production and test instructions.
- Create From boards and work tools for production
- Configuring the work area and the production layout.
- Comfortable with troubleshooting production problems and supporting the Technical Team and the First Product Control to declare serial-readiness.
- Provide improvements regarding the production process, methods and techniques.
- Must be comfortable with progress reports and presentations to the Senior Management Team.
- An engineering graduate degree in the field of Mechanical Eng./Aviation/Aerospace /Electrical Eng.
- Several (3-10) years of work experience.
- Mechanical design background and good knowledge of structure and system installation.
- Basic knowledge of drawing set and configuration management would be a plus.
- Good team working skills as well as the ability to work independently.
- English up to negotiation level is required.
- Good communication skills.
How to apply
Please send your complete CV and cover letter in English via email to Gisela.Barrett(at)p3voith.com. Please remember to save your CV document under your first and last name before attaching it to your email. Address the subject heading with the appropriate position provided above in which you are applying for and indicate earliest start date and desired salary.
P3 Voith Aerospace Ltd.
6500 Trans-Canadian Highway, Suite 400
Pointe-Claire, H9R 0A5