Oxford Properties

Oxford Properties Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Fantastic Corporate Environment
Manager, Risk Management (Current Employee), Toronto, ONJanuary 11, 2016
With over $30B in assets under management, Oxford still feels like a small company where bureaucracy is non existent. The teams here respect each facet of the rest of the company and everyone works cohesively to ensure the success of the company.
providing excellent customer service
SECURITY GUARD - TRAINING OFFICER (Current Employee), Toronto, ONNovember 6, 2015
Pros: excellent work environment, excellent staff
As a security officer, my job would be to ensure the safety of all customers. Providing excellent customer service and patrolling the site. As needed, I would take reports and review CCTV cameras.
Fun workplace with great team members
Technical Support Analyst (Former Employee), Toronto, ONOctober 26, 2015
Pros: IT team is as family
Cons: Some on call involved
Fun workplace with great team members. Very busy place, but all IT is acting in best company's interest (other groups, like applications are ready to help, when is necessary).
Amazing Place to Work at
IT (Former Employee), Toronto, ONOctober 18, 2015
Oxford Properties is definitely a great place to work, full of opportunities and amazing people.

The team that I worked with is extremely friendly and always ready to give you a hand.

There are always exciting events going on with free food. The working day flies by really fast and you don't feel exhausted after the shift.

I would highly recommend to put every effort and start working at Oxford.
Excellent Employer
Customer service rep (Former Employee), TorontoOctober 10, 2015
Cons: Long hours
Good! Great job, love working with people. Hard working with customers that can be difficult, but good ok. Long hours which means sore feet and legs. no stools provided to sit on
Maintenance Electrician (Current Employee), MontrĂ©al, QCSeptember 14, 2015
Good place to work, had no major complaints, management is a bit disorganized but overall got the job done. Unionized labor is a bit lazy and unmotivated, never held accountable
Fun place to work, good workmates and staff.
Temporary External Maintenance Technician (Former Employee), Toronto, ONSeptember 4, 2015
Pros: Decent pay, excellent management, good work enviroment, prioritizes safety
Cons: Tough manual labour.
As I was a part-time worker at the job , I was not eligible to all of the full-time benefits that come with the job. However, this did not exempt me from any of the events related to the company. What I liked about this company, is how team oriented it is. There was open communication between the various management in the company, which allowed problems to be solved very quickly.
Great place, with great people
Contractor - Accounts Payable Clerk (Current Employee), Toronto, ONJuly 9, 2015
Oxford fosters a team environment where learning never stops. After completing given tasks, there is always an opportunity to go the extra mile and grow into new roles.
Professional and Exciting Workplace
Guests Service Representative (Current Employee), Square One Shopping Centre, Mississauga, ONApril 16, 2015
Great team
Positive atmosphere
Outgoing employees
Helpful employees
Excited to come to work everyday
Flexible schedules
Great learning experience
Striving for Excellence
Resident Manager (Former Employee), Dartmouth NSFebruary 13, 2015
Oxford Properties was a good company to work for. While there, they were transitioning policies and working towards better ways to do things. They have a great team locally and also at headquarters. Very caring about the servie they provide and education to ensure their employees provide it.
Worst job ever
maitanance (Former Employee), dartmouth nsJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: nothing
Cons: everything
this was one of the worst jobs I have ever had. My manger favors people if he doesn't like you you know it. Never tell any of the upper management you are having problems or you will be let go. You will notice some people get taken to dinner and such and others get nothing they say you get sick days but once you try to take one they need a Dr note and management will not speak to you for a couple days. You have to beg for your personal days. 3 weeks vacation is nice but they usually will never give it to you when you ask for it. The money isn't bad but save your sanity money isn't everything. I hope this saves someone from working at this terrible place.
great
Security Officer (Former Employee), Toronto, ONNovember 26, 2014
awesome place to work, great company, lots of benefits...

had a blast woking there
Fun and reliable when comes to solving IT issues
Systems, Help desk Analyst (bilingual) (Current Employee), Toronto, ONNovember 4, 2014
Pros: salary incentives
Cons: dealing with old equipment
Checking all the MFP functionalities and the Norton Anti Virus for update.
Checking Heat alert if there is any pending calls that require my attention and solve them ASAP.
Meeting with the management , if necessary, and review any pending issue that might require any further investment to improve th system efficiency.
The hardest part of the job is when Citrix is freezing and all over Canada, especially the West part (Calgary, Edmonton and Vancouver) end users are calling off the hook.
The most enjoyable part of job is when an update in the system is producing expected results that amuse end users.
Great Benefits but overwork employees
Leasing and Property Administrator (Current Employee), Dartmouth, NSAugust 18, 2014
Thoroughly enjoyed my position and interaction with clientele on a daily basis. Good pay and benefits, not much advancement through the satellite office in my area.
Productve and Fun Workplace
Property Analyst (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJanuary 16, 2014
Reviewing Tenants lease and preparing reports for the managers to review.
Busy Environment w very little on the job training
Director, Retail Leasing (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJuly 29, 2013
Pros: good people
Cons: long hours
Must be a self starter and self motivated
Must be able to multi task
Fun workplace and very busy
Property Leasing Administrator (Former Employee), BramptonMarch 20, 2013
Daily basis , answering all phone calls providing information to residents and prospective residents, taking pre applications , deposits, credit checking, showing apartments to prospective residents
Very nice people to work with very helpful and understanding
A beautiful building and staff dedicated to running the building well.
Receptionist / Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Calgary, AlbertaJanuary 29, 2013
Pros: a great it guy right in the office.
Cons: not being part of a team.
The most enjoyable part of the job was the opportunity to serve all the employees and to interact postively with clients and service people.
Unfortunantly we don't have any place to get together on break.
Team Leader (Current Employee), Etobicoke OnSeptember 17, 2012
Pros: have your own schedule to your dally job.
Cons: have to pay for parking
Hi our work at oxford, its very open and funny.
You do answer call from tenants and work with the HVAC equipment.

We as an team work make our own space and get when possible we together, as a team.for breaks.

From day by day you learn from the members with more experience at the job.

Hard part of the job is when you cant accomplish your duty.
great place to work
CSR (Former Employee), Toronto, ONAugust 29, 2012
Pros: easy and stress free
Cons: boring at times
Great place to work. Lots of nice people. Enjoyed my time there.
Headquarters