We are currently seeking an upbeat, dynamic High School Math teacher who wants to work in a rewarding teaching environment. Candidates must possess a strong background in Math and must be comfortable teaching students in grades 9 - 12.
A great candidate for this position will possess the following skills:
- Bachelor's Degree or Fourth year University Students with extensive tutoring experience
- Experience in a teaching/tutoring environment in academic Math and Science
- Strong English language written and oral communication skills
- Must have extensive knowledge of the current grade 9-12 math and science curriculum including but not limited to advanced functions, calculus, physics, chemistry and biology.
- must be flexible in availability
- dynamic, energetic and outgoing personality
- highly organized, able to multi-task and think on your feet
We focus on cognitive personal development and look for individuals who will honor Oxford teaching methods and philosophy in a fun environment. We will train you in our innovative Interactive Coaching methods that teach students how to learn and study more effectively. If you have a passion for learning, love helping students achieve their potential, please email a cover letter and resume to us. A commitment through to June 2014 is required.
Applicants must be available 2 days per week (Monday-Thursday 3-8pm) as well as Saturdays from 9-3 pm. Schedule to be determined.
Thank you to all applicants. Only those selected for the interview process will be contacted. Only serious applicants need apply.
Offering remedial and enrichment academic support to students aged 3- 18 in grades Pre K to 12.