We are currently seeking an upbeat, dynamic High School Math teacher who wants to work in a rewarding teaching environment. Candidates must possess a strong background in Math and must be comfortable teaching students in grades 9 - 12.
A great candidate for this position will possess the following skills:
- Bachelor's Degree or Fourth year University Students with extensive tutoring experience
- Experience in a teaching/tutoring environment in academic Math and Science
- Strong English language written and oral communication skills
- Must have extensive knowledge of the current grade 9-12 math and science curriculum including but not limited to advanced functions, calculus, physics, chemistry and biology.
- must be flexible in availability
- dynamic, energetic and outgoing personality
- highly organized, able to multi-task and think on your feet
We focus on cognitive personal development and look for individuals who will honor Oxford teaching methods and philosophy in a fun environment. We will train you in our innovative Interactive Coaching methods that teach students how to learn and study more effectively. If you have a passion for learning, love helping students achieve their potential, please email a cover letter and resume to us. A commitment through to June 2014 is required.
Applicants must be available 2 days per week (Monday-Thursday 3-8pm) as well as Saturdays from 9-3 pm. Schedule to be determined.
Thank you to all applicants. Only those selected for the interview process will be contacted. Only serious applicants need apply.