Oxford Learning Don Mills is looking for a High School Math & Science Teacher to join our team!
The Oxford Learning Don Mills location has an opening for an upbeat, dynamic High School Math & Science Teacher who wants to work in a rewarding teaching environment. Candidates must possess a strong passion for seeing students succeed and must be comfortable teaching students ranging in age from Grade 9 – Grade 12, in all high school strains of Science and Math. French would also be an asset.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- Experience in a teaching Math & Science
- Strong English language skills
- Experience with the Ontario curriculum
- Be a dedicated and passionate teacher who thrives on seeing students succeed
- Upbeat and willing to motivate
- Flexible schedule
- French is an asset
If you possess all of the above qualities and want to join a high-energy group, with a goal to see students succeed, then please contact us today!