Looking for a self-motivated, enthusiastic, team player who is confident and outgoing, has a positive attitude, motivated by results and you enjoy developing business relationships. This position allows an individual to develop their business skills in a fast paced, well supported environment.
- Responsible for developing and managing the relationship with building supply customers
- Developing sales plans after analyzing customer characteristics and interacting with Product Managers.
- Gather market information on credit, products, sales and purchasing trends, activity, etc. with customer base
- Organize and present products including bookings, special buys, programs, etc.
- Maintain electronic customer profiles on a data base.
- Attend all product training and sales meetings
- Handle incoming and outgoing calls, servicing the client where applicable
- Provide product knowledge sessions and training for customers
- Self –motivated
- Team player
- Confident and outgoing
- Familiarity in Home Building Industry an advantage
- Computer skills including Windows business application software (Word, Excel, CRM)
The Account Managers role is to develop business relationships with existing customers. The position requires the representative to be in the office making and taking calls. The position entails working out of our Woodstock Office location with some local travel.
Indeed - 20 months ago
OWL Distribution Inc. is one of the leading building material distributors in Ontario. OWL offers positions that cater to career-oriented...