Qualifications: Diploma in Business Administration or relevant experience in administration. Must have excellent interpersonal skills, be well organized, prioritize and capable of handling a busy workload with multiple tasks, and work with minimal supervision. Advanced skills in Microsoft Office and experience with general office equipments are essential.
Primarily the Office administrator will provide support to the service branches and service management team. This position reports to the Controller, Service.
- Responsible for maintaining Maximizer database. Ensure that the data are current and accurate.
- Responsible for the Voice of Customer. Ensure that calls are made and entered in the system daily/weekly.
- Support in setting up new customers in Wennsoft. Provide D&B reports for approval.
- Responsible for checking Quadrem website daily for incoming orders and releases and forward to the appropriate department/branch.
- Responsible for Uniform program for Service. Ensure that all branches have proper uniforms. Communicate with the service provider if there are any changes in uniforms and provide support to the branches as needed.
- Fleet support for all service branches. Review fleet orders and forward it for signature. Track status of orders and communicate with service branches regularly.
- Support Safety Officer in ISN and COR requirements.
- Prepare weekly sales funnel report with the data gathered from Maximizer.
- Ensure that there is adequate level of brochures at the branches. Support in setting up tradeshows.
- Hotel and travel bookings for service employees as needed.
- Order business cards, promotional items and replenish service forms on Minuteman. Track minuteman orders and review invoices for proper coding.
- Support in gathering information on office equipments for service branches. Acquire quotes and forward for review.
- Planning and coordination of company functions and meetings
- Assist the Controller with any project work as needed.