About the Organization: Owen Sound Ledgerock Limited, one of the most technologically advanced quarry and custom stonework operations in Canada is seeking candidates to fill a one year contract to cover a maternity leave in our Human Resources Department. In this dynamic position you will gain invaluable, hands on experience in administrating Human Resources and Health and Safety for a large manufacturing and surface mining facility.
About the Opportunity: Your main responsibilities will be to maintain positive employee relations, develop and implement company policies and procedures, train employees, screen and interview employees for seasonal positions, conduct accident/ incident investigations, and contribute to company productivity, quality, and continuous improvement initiatives. On a day-to-day basis, you will be expected to perform data entry duties, complete filing, communicate information to employees, and participate in the Company’s health and safety program.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- An educational background in Business or Business Administration. Preference will be given to any candidate with a Human Resources or Health and Safety background.
- The capability to work independently, gather and analyze information skillfully.
- Updated computer skills and the capacity to multi-task and organize, with advanced skills in database management and record keeping.
- Strong attention to detail and an effective communicator in writing, business presentations and in interpersonal communication.
- Demonstrates a high degree of confidentiality and unusual common sense.
- Must be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Proven leadership skills with the ability to handle stress and conflict
Only those selected for further screening or an interview will be contacted. Owen Sound Ledgerock Ltd. is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By embracing diversity, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives.
Owen Sound Ledgerock Limited, one of the most technologically advanced quarry and custom stonework operations in Canada is seeking...