Ovos Natural Health, a Canadian natural health company and an affiliate company of Advanced Orthomolecular Research, produces natural health products to support conditions associated with aging. Headquartered in Calgary, Ovos offers a rapidly expanding product line. Our vision is to create an attitude shift in the anti-aging category of health products – from oppressive and fear driven, to supportive and hope driven by focusing on bringing scientifically verified natural health products to the end consumer.
We are seeking a Marketing and Sales Coordinator to support our growing brand. This exciting full-time career opening will provide the appropriate candidate with the opportunity to enhance the overall effectiveness of Ovos’s marketing strategies. Reporting to the Brand Manager, the successful applicant will develop and execute marketing communications initiatives that support and promote the brand’s identity and corporate goals. The Coordinator will be responsible for developing and maintaining strategies to communicate the value and benefits of Ovos products, while supporting the goal of increasing recognition and loyalty in the market.
- Coordinate the production and update of internal and external communications materials, including web content, brochures, pamphlets, information displays, announcements, presentations, and other written materials in accordance with branding guidelines.
- Ensure the Ovos website is updated on a regular basis, to reflect current information.
- Initiate, coordinate and manage qualitative and quantitative market research including; distribution channel audits, copy testing, customer satisfaction (B2C), buyer decision process, B2B, advertising research, transactional data and competitive analysis.
- Conduct exploratory research (focus groups, reviewing literature, discussing with experts in the field, etc.).
- Initiate, plan and manage event logistics for community linkage opportunities.
- Represent Ovos at industry and community events, as required.
- Participate in the coordination of industry tradeshows.
- Help develop branding strategies.
- Coordinate the various components of new product releases.
- Assist Brand Manager in coordinating various integrated communication and marketing activities.
- Deliver ongoing product knowledge and staff trainings when necessary.
- Provide statistical reports on key metrics.
- Contribute to the development of new product research.
- Exhibit a high level of professionalism in building key relationships.
- Provide head office support for the account representatives and the social media director.
- General administrative duties as necessary
- Post-secondary education in marketing/communications, business, nutritional sciences or equivalent experience.
- Proficiency with the internet and Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook).
- Experience developing corporate messaging and communications materials.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to develop and maintain internal and external working relationships.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Positive, professional attitude.
- Strong organization and time management skills; self-starter capable of handling and taking ownership of unexpected projects and managing projects from start through to completion.
- Exceptional problem resolution skills; ability to utilize personal resourcefulness to create solutions.
- Natural health industry knowledge or experience considered a strong asset.
- Passion/compassion for seniors and the elderly. An understanding of gerontology would be an asset.
- Fluency in French considered an asset.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced and changing environment.
Indeed - 12 months ago
copy to clipboard
Ovos Natural Health, a Canadian natural health company and an affiliate company of Advanced Orthomolecular Research, produces natural health...