Overwaitea Food Group Employee Review

View all Overwaitea Food Group reviews

A very good atmosphere to work in with friendly staff.
Pharmacy Assistant (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BC20 January 2013
I really enjoyed the job. I'd sit in the computer room for about 4 hours typing up prescriptions. I'd get familiar with drug names and classification of drug names as I was typing prescriptions. Once the 4 hours were up, I'd go into the warehouse and work at fill stations, printing out labels for drugs and putting them in vials. The management was very friendly, I didn't get along with this one guy. He was very stubborn and wasn't nice over-all. My co-workers were very nice and considerate. The first day I started my job, this lady showed me around the pharmacy and got me familiar with the rules and regulations of the pharmacy as well as some health and safety hazards in the warehouse. Everyday I'd come into the pharmacy, my co-workers would say hi and in return I'd say hi back. They were very friendly. The hardest part of the job I'd say was packing vials into bags and you had to print out a label for them which had a letter and a number and the drug store it went to. There was this bin I used to work right beside and I had to classify each bag by the letter on the tag. The most enjoyable part of the job was working in the computer room, typing out prescriptions and getting familiar with drug names.
Pros
every 8 hours we worked, we had 2 half hour breaks. anything less than 8 hours, we had 2 fifteen minute breaks.
Cons
long hours.

Other Overwaitea Food Group Employee Reviews

good work place
Starbucks Kiosk Manager (Former Employee) –  Abbotsford, BC3 February 2018
Was a good place to work with tons of option to advance within the company. Management teams are always willing to help out. Lots of room for advancing
Pros
Union Job
It is a productive work environment with a lot of learning opportunities
General Clerk (Current Employee) –  Surrey, BC16 January 2018
Its a great starting place and learning experience but management and salaries need improvement. If staff is paid more you attract a much more responsible type of employees and it will drive a harder working attitude, managers are very hit and miss, some very approachable and understanding some not so much, needs work.