Overwaitea Food Group Employee Review

View all Overwaitea Food Group reviews

Typical day at Overwaitea
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Creston B.C.21 August 2012
we deal with several personality styles..
Working independantly and as a team player.
Our managment team is very supportive, informative, and
create balance among a store with so many employees.
I work well with my co workers having worked with many of them since my hire date in 1995, I am confident in my job description and often play lead roll with new hires in their training.
I would adventure to say the hardest part of my job would be hostile customers, which I deal with effectively and efficiently in all respect to the complaint. The most enjoyable part of my job indeed is the friendships I have created thru my employement with Overwaitea and the many customers who frequent my til.
Pros
our pay, our benefits.

Other Overwaitea Food Group Employee Reviews

great people but low pay and boring
Front End and Restaurant Cap Bar Cashier (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC4 November 2017
As a cashier it was really boring because there wasn't a lot of customers most of the time and a lot of the customers were really fussy and picky but the managers and people there are really nice
Average
Pharmacist (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC7 September 2017
Average work environment. Have to watch pay cheques, regular mistakes, have to fight for appropriate wage. Benefits good compared to other places. Staff, a bit political.