Western Canada’s leading food and consumer goods retailer is now looking for great people for future opportunities on our Retail Loss Prevention Team. If you are interested in a career in policing, corrections or criminology and enjoy delivering exceptional customer service, this might be THE role for you!
Your role as a Loss Prevention Officer will include:
- Blending in with customers in our stores by wearing everyday clothing
- Detecting, identifying and tracking potential shoplifters
- Apprehending shoplifters and retrieving stolen merchandise
- Containing and monitoring shoplifters until authorities arrive at the store
- Completing investigative reports and files
- Presenting evidence in court
- Speaking confidently with police and store management
What you have to offer:
- Value the law and have a desire to apprehend criminals who break the law
- Strong physical ability to move quickly, crouch, and use physical force if necessary
- Desire to pursue a career and gain industry experience in policing, corrections or criminology
- Open availability for shifts mostly during the evenings from Thursday through Sunday
- Recent graduate or current student of post-secondary criminology program an asset
- Completion of the Basic Security Training Course (BST) or Advanced Security Training Course (AST) is an asset, but we are willing to facilitate course completion for the right candidate
***WE REQUIRE EVERYONE TO APPLY ONLINE as this is the quickest way for our friendly recruiters to find a great job for you!
***This job may not be available at this time; however, our hiring demands change weekly so we encourage you to apply!
APPLY ONLINE NOW!