The purpose of this position is to process event transactions and completing deposits.
This job will be part time and event driven.
Education: High School or G.E.D. and 1 year formal education beyond the high school level
Work Experience: 3-6 months cash handling experience and general office experience OR an equivalent combination of education and experience. Must be very detail oriented, organized and possess documentation, auditing, accounting, analytical, and comprehensive math skills. Must have flexible schedule to include weekends & holidays. Must be able to use a 101 key keyboard and possess knowledge of Windows and Windows based operating systems, including some basic software applications (i.e. WORD and Excel). Must be able to learn new software programs in a timely manner.
Physical Requirements of the Position
This position has the following special requirements:
- Standing for long periods of time (4-6 hrs.) or for duration of shift
- Carrying, lifting, pushing boxes, supplies, and coin bags up to 40 lbs. waist high
- Sight, feeling, wrist movements to handle cash, reports, operate coin machine
- Talking and hearing to assist employees in person
This position involves working in a climate controlled office environment. This position works in a fairly confined space with other employees.
1. Willingness to be open to learning and growing
2. Interpersonal skills to work as an integral part of a team
3. Must possess a valid driver’s license
4. Appropriate interpersonal/personal boundaries
5. At least 18 years of age
6. Maturity of judgment and behavior
7. Accepts full responsibility of their actions and how these may affect others
1. Understands and follows all policies & procedures
2. Maintains high standards for work areas and appearance, presents self in a highly professional manner to others and understands that honesty & ethics are essential
3. Ensures that confidentiality of Cash Control information is maintained at all times
4. Maintains a positive attitude toward the position & the company and appreciates that promptness and attendance at work is apart of sustaining a professional relationship
- Maintains pleasant and professional relationship with co-workers & assists as needed
- Remains positive about the team and facilitates an optimistic approach to resolution of issues
- Maintains productive, effective and professional relationships with all departments
a. Meet or exceed the expectations of the Cash Control Supervisor for the handling of cash and cash transactions.
b. Ensure the accurate and timely verification of closing funds
c. Ensure that teller station and all mediums of exchange are in balance prior to end of shift and/or close of business day.
d. Prepare bank deposits in an accurate and timely manner.