Outsourced Construction Services
Outsourced Construction Services (OCS) are the experts at providing construction project management resources for emerging and multi-unit businesses in Canada. Specializing in the client’s construction and expansion requirements, OCS provides transparent, value-driven and professional turnkey solutions from start to finish of every project. OCS simplifies the client’s construction process by providing them with a professional and experienced construction management and becomes the client’s in-house construction team OUTSOURCED on a project to project basis.
By joining OCS, you will be become part of a dynamic team that values collaboration, continuous learning and work-life balance. We value and reward our employees’ hard work. As part of our team you will be supported in your career growth through training, diverse opportunities and professional development.
Who You Are:
You are a vibrant and team-oriented individual whomight have had previous experience relating to an Architectural Technologist or an AutoCAD Technician. You might be a current graduate (1-2 years) or graduating from your program in May 2013. You are proud of your AutoCAD skills and are driven by wanting to contribute to a Company’s success. You might be new to the construction field, or have some industry experience. You are excited about joining an organization in an entry level role where you will be able to grow your career, to learn new skills and to use existing skills.
What You’ll Do:
You will be responsible for producing, analyzing and advising on detailed design specifications for specific projects as well as assisting the Design Manager with day-to-day construction design activities. You will also:
- Liaise with the design team and professional consultants to assess what surveys are required before work can commence. Involves ensuring surveys are completed appropriately and fed into the project
- Work as part of the design team to coordinate and produce detailed design information and design processes. Involves working closely with architects and other building professionals on construction projects to provide architectural design services and solutions
- Produce, analyze and advise on detailed specifications for project materials or project processes. Includes the critique and approval of the drawing package and shop drawings
- Research and recommend solutions to design document problems (including conflicts, interferences and errors/omissions)
- Assist during the collaboration phase with clients and users. Involves assessing and documenting requirements, and assisting to finalize the project brief
- Assisting with the design of project. Involves preparing and presenting design proposals using computer-aided design (CAD) and traditional methods
- Prepare drawings and sketches to support construction work as required
- Advise on environmental and regulatory legal requirements affecting the project. Involves producing documentation for statutory and local approval authorities as required
- Obtain initial approvals from the various authorities and apply for permits
- Ensure compliance with design, legal, statutory and professional requirements
- Maintain and update the Project Drawing Package and Shop Drawing Log, review shop drawings and submittals
Visit us online at http://www.outsourcedconstruction.com/
Please include an indication of salary expectations in your application
Outsourced Construction Services (OCS) are the experts at providing construction project management resources for emerging and multi-unit...