At Outside the Box ADHD Tutoring (OTB) we are about WAY more than just teaching facts and figures. We specialize in fun, enthusiastic and engaging work with kids with ADHD and use our unique perspective and approach to help them grow their love of learning above all else.
Although we are looking for tutors in Langley, North Van, Abbotsford and Burnaby THIS POSTING is about us looking for 2-3 AMAZING people to join our management staff as TEAM MANAGERS! Areas we are looking for are Vancouver/West Vancouver, Richmond/Ladner, Surrey/Langley/Abbotsford.
What’s an OTB Team Manager anyway?
OTB TEAM MANAGER: this person would be responsible for overseeing the tutors and clients within a 2 district zone.
- Hours are flexible (after school and weekends).
- This will be a long-term position offering 8+ hours week of work.
The job would include the following responsibilities:
- Meet with new clients
- Determine student’s strengths and challenges using our assessment process
- Create a resource package for the clients using our supplies
- Support new tutors as they begin to work with their students
- Continue to maintain a relationship with your tutors and clients
- experience with customer care
- friendly and comfortable with new people
- very organized
- always early or on-time for meetings
- strong rapport skills, and the ability to field concerns and questions comfortably
- strong time management skills
- a vehicle
- comfortable giving and receiving feedback
- sales, teaching and management experience an asset
Pay: $150-$300 per week
Click here to apply! http://adhdservices.ca/en/contact-us/jointheteam/otb-tutor-step-1/