OutReach is fast-growing marketing agency with a solid focus online. Websites are the hub of our clients’ online marketing efforts, and we produce them rapidly, efficiently, and to a high standard.
We have an opportunity available for full-time employment:
Front-end Web Designer/Developer – Production
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications and experience:
- Ability to collaborate effectively with both creative and management teams, and potentially coordinate freelancers and juniors.
- Must be able to liaise with clients, communicate well, understand and process revisions workflow, and track projects to completion.
- Experience working under tight deadlines in a production environment, and bringing strong attention to detail.
- Applicants with no previous experience modifying Wordpress installations need not apply.
Front End Developers will use the latest web development standards and solid hands-on technical skills to create sites that function properly across a variety of browsers and platforms. Attention to Quality Control (QC) to ensure flawless execution.
- Write standards-compliant code including testing/debugging in multiple browsers and platforms
- Work with Designers to translate visual concepts into functional websites, microsites, HTML emails, and interactive ads
- Ability to take Adobe CS files and bring them to life as a unified, functional experience on web and mobile platforms
- Expert proficiency at working in the Wordpress add-in environment with selection, usage and adaptation of plug-ins for WYSIWYG user-friendliness
Web Designers at Outreach are pros at developing websites that engage - and retain - visitors. They are current on the latest tech, and they intuitively employ design principles to deliver an experience that is both easy to use and great to look upon.
- Experience as part of interdisciplinary teams, including Developers, Visual Designers and Copywriters
- Conceptualize and articulate innovative design approaches
- Solid user interface (UI) and online concepting skills
- Utilize current web standards to translate graphic design into compelling, functional web content
- Deliverables include full sites, microsites, online advertising, social media initiatives, mobile apps, and more
OutReach Media is a rapidly-growing marketing agency located in the north of Toronto, and is a progressive, relaxed work environment that employs expert talent in a close-knit collaborative environment. We are always looking for marketing communications professionals with high standards, initiative, and a willingness to play and grow.