Are you a creative, detail-oriented person with strong graphic design skills? Do you love your work and want to be a part of a growing company? Then let's talk!
We are a Boutique Digital Marketing agency specializes within the Natural Health sector. We are ridiculously passionate about providing the best service to our clients and growing a close-knit team of experts for our business.
This is a fantastic opportunity for those of you who are seeking a position with a promising future and with plenty of room for growth - and even an opportunity for running a team of your own in the future.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- designing websites and media such as infographics & website banners
- designing company branding such as logos, business cards, stationary, etc
- helping build and develop websites on Wordpress, Shopfiy, and other platforms
- assisting in social media and email marketing campaigns
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED:
- passion, integrity & a positive attitude
- excellent & modern design skills
- proficiency Adobe InDesign, PhotoShop and the entire Adobe Creative Suite is a must
- experience building & designing websites (Wordpress & CSS design specifically)
- proficiency in PHP is a huge asset
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW:
- you will be working with a team of awesome people
- you will be working from our office in Liberty Village
- the first month will be an unpaid trial period; if you are determined to be the right fit for our company, compensation will begin as soon as the trial period is completed
WHAT IS OUTMATCH :
We are a Boutique Digital Marketing Agency firm. That means is we help brands and businesses build their reputations and grow their sales. Ultimately our job is to let our clients do what they’re actually good at (running their business) and avoid what they are not (figuring out how to use Twitter and what a hashtag is).
You can learn more about us at www.outmatchassociates.com.
If you think you’re right for the job – hit the apply button! We are getting a ton of applicants so preference will be given to those with the most creative presentations.
Reading resumes is about as much fun as watching grass grow so send us a personalized cover letter. Talk about yourself, why you want this position and why you are the right candidate for the role. Include any links and attachments to work you've done in the past.