At Otto’s, a leader in automotive retail, we are committed to providing an exceptional consumer experience and we know that starts with our most valuable resource – our employees. We are looking to add a qualified Deal Closing Clerk to our accounting team. If you enjoy a challenge and are looking to work with a great team – apply today.
- Review, edit and enter automotive deals into accounting system
- Reconcile and clear all related general ledger accounts
- Prepare financial figures for month end reporting
- Prepare warranty and insurance remittances
- Reconcile sales commissions for payroll
- Enter daily cash deposits
Requirements (include but are not limited to):
- At least 2 years of automotive deal closing experience
- Strong basic accounting skills
- Ability to balance and reconcile general ledger accounts
- Solid knowledge of the automotive accounting program Reynolds and Reynolds
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, Windows and Outlook
- Communication skills in both verbal and written
- Confidence in your ability to be successful
- Great attitude with high-energy personality
- Self-starter and self-motivated
- Ability to work well with others
- High school diploma or equivalent
All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, driver’s abstract in order to qualify for employment.
If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism and teamwork- now might be the time for you to accelerate your career as part of the best company in automotive retail. Apply today or refer a qualified friend.
Otto’s Group is a family owned group of companies with an outstanding reputation and amazing presence in the community.
As a fast growing...