The full time incumbent will:
1. build and execute measureable strategic organization-wide marketing and communication strategies that reflect the Co-op as a Community Builder and support business development areas.
2. design, organize and participate in community events.
3. have a grade 12 diploma and one to three years job related experience; or combination of education and experience. A Public Relations, Communications or Marketing Diploma is preferred.
4. have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
5. have computer word processing, basic spreadsheet, email, graphic design, social media and web site maintenance skills.
6. be a proven team player.
You are a self-motivated team player who thrives in an environment of growth and development and are able to work Sunday through Saturday as required. Only those who are short listed for interview will be contacted.
This position includes a 100% employer paid benefit program (with the exception of LTD premiums which are employee paid), a bonus program, and an excellent pension plan. Please apply with salary expectations to: Barb Ruscheinski, Human Resources Manager, Otter Co-op.
See the Career Opportunities section of ottercoop.com for more information.