- To perform general office duties in a professional and proficient manner
- To maintain controls on cash floats, deposits and tills
- To handle customer service inquiries, in person and on the phone
- To perform Post Office functions
- To sort incoming and outgoing mail
- Other administration duties as assigned.
Hours: Part time up to 24 hours per week. Evening, weekend and stat holiday work will be required. Up to 40 hours per week in summer. (Could lead to full time.)
Solid personal computer skills
Excellent customer services skills
Excellent communication skills.
To be considered applicant must have bookkeeping experience.
$10.25 – 16.69/hour depending upon experience.