We are looking for a part-time Receptionist to support our team of midwives in our busy clinic in Carleton Place.
The ideal candidate is:
- Experienced with basic administrative/reception duties (making appointments, responding to inquiries, filing etc.)
- At ease working with the public
- An organized and efficient time manager with ability to manage multiple tasks
- A creative problem solver
- Is computer literate – experienced with Microsoft suite essential
- Discrete and compassionate
- Understanding and supportive of the midwifery care model
- Experienced in a clinical/medical environment
Job to include:
- Front line reception in office (answering and triaging all calls, booking appointments, managing facebook page, greeting and assisting clients)
- Some light cleaning around clinic
- Filing and organizing client charts
- Assisting busy midwives with administrative tasks – faxing, following up on requests, placing phone calls etc.
- Managing clinic resources – books, pamphlets, assembling client information packages
- Managing supplies (inventory and ordering)
The position would entail 30 hours/week to begin immediately. Compensation will be commensurate with experience and qualifications. A generous benefits package is available. A vulnerable sector check will be required from the successful candidate.
To apply please send CV and cover letter to Freya Lilius, Practice Administrator by Friday April 12, 2013.
Only those who are invited for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest.