The Marketing coordinator will assist in the execution of OSEG’s marketing plan for all three sports franchises.
- Assist in the execution of key elements of the department’s annual marketing plan.
- Coordinate all internal marketing requests.
- Assigns priority sequence, communicates needs to colleagues within the marketing department and ensures requests are completed on time/budget, all the while maintaining constant communication with project requestor.
- Provide event coordination support for all OSEG sponsored events (i.e. trade shows, conferences, client appreciations events, breakfast events, etc.).
- Assist in communicating new initiatives to the organization to promote awareness and ensure buy-in.
- Liaises with internal stakeholders to collect feedback when implementing new initiatives and tracking ROI on completed or in-progress marketing led projects.
- Work closely with the Web & Graphic Designers to ensure OSEGs brand standard are maintained at all times.
- Work with all third parties required to execute media and marketing plans, including ad agencies, print shops, etc.
- Other duties as required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Completion of post-secondary education in Marketing, PR, Communications or a related field.
- A minimum of 3 years of related experience, ideally in a Marketing Coordination or similar role.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite programs, specifically Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign would be an asset.
- Strong knowledge of PC software, such as Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, Excel, and e-mail applications.
- Advanced knowledge of social tools and channels, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, HootSuite, WordPress, etc.
- Prior experience managing and tracking social advertising campaigns and contests
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal, along with an ability to influence others.
- Superior organizational skills with the ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and prioritize any new tasks as required.
- Bilingualism is an asset.
Ottawa Sports and Entertainment Group is a growing sports enterprise that is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package while providing our employees with an environment in which they can thrive and be part of a winning team.
We thank you in advance for your interest but will only be responding to those applicants that meet our requirements.
Indeed - 30+ days ago