Reporting to the Account Director, Corporate Partnerships, this person will be responsible for the day to day management, execution and activation of corporate partnership accounts. The Account Manager, Corporate Partnerships will manage and provide exceptional service to corporate partners which will ensure complete delivery of all OSEG commitments, drive powerful marketing activations, and build long-lasting relationships with our partners.
- Manages approximately 20+ client relationships; executes partner contract deliverables, liaises day to day with key client stakeholders, develops and supports execution of partner activations, provides on-going status and update reports as requested, etc.
- Supports the development of (and manages the execution of) processes that ensure complete and effective fulfillment of corporate partnership accounts, including; partnership promotions, game-day activities, community programs, media asset fulfillment, ticket/hospitality requirements, and development of recap reports.
- Manages hard cost tracking for corporate partnership accounts which includes ensuring purchase orders are completed for all third party vendor transactions.
- As requested, may assist the Business Development team in achievement of defined revenue targets with specific focus on playing a meaningful role in partnership renewals and existing partner upsells.
- Analyzes partner activation performance, makes sound strategic conclusions and communicates them through the presentation of post season reports.
- Works with internal stakeholders (Marketing/Events/Digital/Analytics/Communications and
Ticketing) to ensure effective fulfillment and execution for all assigned accounts.
- Liaises with suppliers/contractors on all partner-related programs and initiatives, i.e. signage, website, events, promotional trips, hotel needs, tickets, merchandise, player appearances, etc.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Post-secondary degree in marketing, business, sports administration or other related discipline;
- Minimum 5 years applied experience;
- Partner fulfillment/servicing experience (corporate or agency side) a definite asset;
- Attention to detail;
- Strong written and communication skills;
- Strong organizational and time management skills;
- Excellent inter-personal skills - skillful at building and fostering relationships;
- Computer skills – high level of proficiency in Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Explorer, etc.;
- Understanding of core marketing concepts, activating partnerships, valuation, program customization;
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure;
- Ability to attend a significant number of OSEG games/events on evenings and/or weekends;
- May be required to travel;
- Bilingual (English & French) a definite asset.
Ottawa Sports and Entertainment Group is a growing sports enterprise that is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package while providing our employees with an environment in which they can thrive and be part of a winning team.
To apply, please visit www.oseg.ca/careers. We thank you in advance for your interest but will only be responding to those applicants that meet our requirements.